I've been down the pub celebrating the uploading of 1 page of my web site
links aren't working but hey ,have a look
http://www.johnscott.eclipse.co.uk/
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.apple.com
Printable View
I've been down the pub celebrating the uploading of 1 page of my web site
links aren't working but hey ,have a look
http://www.johnscott.eclipse.co.uk/
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.apple.com
Kathy you just got more intresting.
------------------
My hit list, First draft: 1. Gen. , 2. Chance1234, 3. LAmind, 4. Ralph Snart, 5. miker, 6. eddie, 7. GrizzAdams 8. Kathy S. 9. Littlerich 10. Thread Killa.
These s may be subject to change.
was that the words naked woman or just the fish that did it for you?
------------------
on the off chance anyone cares- they didn't cover themselves in mud but just let the waves wash over them gradualy drowning in the river hull kind of thing. Another guy let wax drip over himself for half an hour (very hard to film as it was pitch black)nothing else particualrly exciting today
k
------------------
I have a domain name "madasfuck.com/.co..uk" however I'm always tempted to register "sadasfuck.com/.co.uk" and divert all links here when ever I pass this way.
Nothing against any of you but really, come on, your like sucker fish feeding of the algie of the internet and only growing bigger and fatter and more disillusioned.
Seriously though there's five English pounds to thy self who can make a real difference to this board not by increasing the amount of gossip but by starting useful conversations.. shall I start!?
Has anyone ever used a 3 chip camera then had the results projected onto a cinema screen (not converted to 35mm film)?
------------------
*Filps ilpostino The Finger*
How does the rhyme go? All filmmaking and no banter makes ilpostino a dull boy?
Somewhere in all this banter, ilpostino, is valuable knowledge and as you read this banter the information seeps into your pores and you dont even know it. But in order for this maricle to happen you must be receptive to the banter.
Don't shut the banter out, let it bond with you and make you someone intresting, likeable and possible even nice.
If you shut of the banter you'll become a crass, mean old scrouge.
I am only here to help.
BTW Kathy: It was a combination women and fish, plus the waves and the setting sun.I can visualize it now!
------------------
My hit list, First draft: 1. Gen. , 2. Chance1234, 3. LAmind, 4. Ralph Snart, 5. miker, 6. eddie, 7. GrizzAdams 8. Kathy S. 9. Littlerich 10. Thread Killa.
These s may be subject to change.
[This message has been edited by Thousanth (edited October 27, 2001).]
Hey baby T- I?m still only your number 8. If it ever gets put on the web I?ll give you the address- we were streaming today but it was only women talking and they were all fully clothed and not a fish in site.
Ilpostno- in filmmaking one needs to be able to bullshit- if you can talk about bullshit it helps all the more. On a serious note I have shot 3 films on a 3CCD camera that were projected onto a cinema screen. One film had to be screened from a VHS tape as we couldn?t get it back onto mini DV and I think it actually looked better than the films that came straight from mini DV (maybe my directing was just better than the other films?) One of the films (made in the 24 hour film challenge- didn?t have many filters on and it just looked like video when it was projected) You can mess about on filters to make it look better (provided you have time of course) but provided you have the right equipment it projects fine.
K
PS If I am bored tommorow which is pretty possible as the festival is all over I will compose a top 10 of weird things I filmed this weekend- wanna complain about that postie?
------------------
I will hold you to that Kathy. I have no friend now, so there will be no ramifications. Reading your top 10 weirdest things might relieve me from a bored day.
BTW: Kathy I thought I moved you up from 8. Well if I haven't I will certainly fix that, you belong at least at #6.
------------------
My hit list, second draft:
1. Generic 2. Chance1234 3. ilpostino 4. Ralph Snart 5. andy_winton 6. Kathy S. 7. Littlerich 8. foolmaster 9. Wolfwood 10. GrizzAdams
[This message has been edited by Thousanth (edited October 28, 2001).]
Hey baby- I should be your number 1. Why no friends- that is sad. You weren?t thinking about the fishes too much where you? Just to make you (and no one else) feel happy I will give you the top 10 of weird things I filmed this weekend.
1- A sofa that spun around like a fairground ride- with two pilots who spoke in weird accents and took people on a journey through space.
2- A woman with a strange walking device a bit like a caterpiller- also interviewed her on escalators in local shopping centre.
3- Naked woman who had 3 people covering her in salmon skins (it lasted 2 hours) and apparently the fish felt cold at first but soon warmed up and felt nice- ooh er missus.
4- Man in dark room with candle letting it drip on his face for around 45 minutes-
5- Man laying next to river Hull as muddy waves gradually covered him up.
6- Man pretending to be a dog in a room of straight faced arty people.
7- Two giant projections of people crying solidly for what seemed like ages.
8- A bathtub of tomatoes powering a TV and mega drive
9- Someone giving a lecturer on a treadmill- about the body
10- A dark room that became filled with strange noses and lights
It depresses me to say that people got funding for their ?art?. For my 4 days solid work I got 10 pounds expenses a day, a T shirt, a festival pass and a meal. Oh yeah and some free time on an Avid suite- yippee. It was interesting work but pretty damn exhausting which is why I am probally not making much sense
K
------------------
Sweet sassy malassy, I'm #9! Although I'm curious as to why I'm on the list anyway.
------------------
"Workshed!"